Business Development Manager
London & Home Counties.
Our Client is a leading provider of structural warranties and building control services. They are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager in the Greater London region to win new business and develop existing relationships with house builders, developers, local authorities and housing associations.
To achieve sales and business targets as directed and pro-actively identify and develop new accounts within a specified Region, operating strictly within FCA Regulations.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan for the company’s range of products.
- To regularly liaise with the UK Sales Director, providing regular updates on progress and development, at the same time as highlighting any potential issues.
- To develop key contacts at senior levels of major target organisations.
- To deliver sales presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required.
- To produce sales statistics and provide management information on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- To attend regular internal and external Sales Team meetings.
- To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new customer relationships.
- To attend Trade Exhibitions, Industry events and awards ceremony’s as required.
- To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge.
- To strictly adhere to the Company’s selling practices and methods in accordance with FCA rules.
Experience / Skills
- In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar sales environment would be desirable but not essential.
- A highly successful track record of setting and achieving Sales targets in an affiliated sector; property, insurance, business services etc.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers
- The ability to identify market opportunities
- Proven ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Strong commercial and market awareness.
- Full UK driving licence