ChesterNorth WalesNorth West Negotiable I.T.
3R Consulting are looking to recruit a Systems Engineer (3rdline) for our long standing client.
The role is predominately office based, supporting clients IT systems through remote access technologies,
however there will be client facing duties from time to time for installations or pre-sales support.
Main duties include:
- Working within a team of 3rdline engineers, providing ICT service call management and third line support. To manage the more complex escalated support requests from 2ndline support through to resolution.
- Troubleshooting and resolving high level customer technical problems whilst updating the call management system.
- Installation of new solutions and software at customer premises.
- Supporting the sales team in solution design.
- Holding a current Microsoft accreditation, or other relevant vendor accreditation, as a minimum the ideal candidate will be experienced in some of the following areas:
- MS Active Directory,
- Windows Server (up to and including latest version)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware)
- LAN/WAN (routers, switches)
- Backup and DR Solutions
- Server Hardware
- Storage Infrastructure
First and foremost the successful candidate must share our Core Values which include:-
Honesty and integrity, true commitment to excellent customer service (going the extra mile), excited by
technology and creating efficient solutions to both client’s and colleague’s problems, pride and ownership in
Able to contribute to the success of the team whilst taking responsibility for their own work, which must be
carried out within the framework of company guidelines and professional best practice.
Great communicator, both face to face and in writing – must be literate and numerate. Must be tidy and well
organised with good time management skills.