Chester £20-30k I.T.Sales & Marketing
Our market leading technology Client have had a brilliant year and to set them up for an even better 2017 they seek to add some crucial hires to their Account Management Division.
Job Purpose Summary – You will be assigned a group of clients and will be responsible for engaging with them over the phone, demonstrating our Client’s capabilities, understanding their business needs and identifying areas that you could generate potential sales growth. You will be required to deliver against business priorities and targets. Customer queries will vary in complexity, but you will have support from the technical team to respond to it. You will also work very closely with the Head of Account Management providing support on preparing reports and dealing with internal stakeholder’s queries in a professional and efficient manner.
In return you can expect a highly competitive reward package and excellent promotion and development opportunities within the Group.
Key Skills Required
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• A hands on approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate recommendations
• Ability to identify a client’s key business objectives
• Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
• Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes
• Ability to work as a part of a team, contributing and sharing best practises/ knowledge / resources and ideas
• Ability to create and maintain accurate / accessible and organised documentation
• Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
• Ability to network with, and influence, senior people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
• Excellent communication, sales and negotiation skills
• Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
• Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets
• Strong computer skills and the ability to master Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
• Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors.
• Ability to provide analytical and insightful recommendations to clients and team
• To liaise with accounts, build and develop relationships
•To generate outbound calls to all accounts on a regular basis and manage all inbound calls, responding to incoming enquiries efficiently and professionally
• To ensure all accounts interactions are recorded accurately on Admin and CRM procedures / audits are followed and completed
• To develop relationships by identifying parent companies, subsidiaries and joint ventures through networking
• To identify opportunities for cross-sell Products and Services
• To effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets and account retention
• To support marketing team by investigate opportunities for case studies, testimonials and quotations.
• Provide MI/sales reports and analysis as required
• At every given opportunity generate appointments for the Head of Account Management and Sales Director.
• To support the Head of Account Management and team members as required
• Provide additional administration & CRM support to other team members.
• To be aware of all regulations affecting all products and services
• Coordinate competitor file and be aware of our competitor’s products and services and bring to the team’s attention any new initiatives.
• Have an interest in emerging technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Strong attention to detail is crucial
• Positive approach to responsibilities
• Ability to self-motivate and be proactive
• Business to business background
• Proven ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
• Good administration skills
• Problem solver
• IT literate
• Excellent telephone manner
• React quickly to requests
• Display drive, enthusiasm and commitment