London £20-30k Commercial
Our Client is a truly global business and a recognised market leader in their market sectors. They have an unrivalled reputation for building lasting partnerships with clients through open transparent relationships based on trust and exceptional performance. The company deliver a range of online SaaS solutions to their clients who range from SME business through to FTSE 100 organisations. They have an enviable reputation as a leading supplier of Employee Benefits, Incentive/Motivation, Rewards and Communication Services.
The role is office based and heavily involves identifying and pro-actively cold-calling new prospects. The role involves responding to incoming leads received via email/phone/fax or other means and ensuring these are followed up and exploited to their full potential.
• Cold call potential new clients.
• Source own leads via Linkedin et al
• Respond to incoming leads immediately and effectively.
• Follow up on all campaign data effectively.
• Follow up leads to ensure maximum new business generation.
• Make appointments for Business Development Managers, Senior Account Managers and Account Managers where appropriate.
• Attend launches on behalf of client companies as and when required.
• Record information accurately on CRM and where relevant pass to BDMs, Senior Account Managers and Account Managers.
• Ensure all incoming leads recorded on relevant databases;
• Establish strong professional relationships with team members;
• Establish strong relationships with the key clients and grow multi-level contacts within Co’s, resulting in increasing their business;
• Research and identify new business opportunities;
• Explore opportunities for greater penetration into other parts of a client’s group of companies and/or subsidiaries;
• Contribute statistics for the Sales Report;
• Maintain the required activity and appointment targets;
• Participate in exhibitions, seminars, conferences and corporate hospitality and other networking opportunities as and when required;
• Flexible availability for attendance at the type of function outlined above.
• Build an excellent communication channel with all members of the team and Management.
• Handle incoming calls and channel them to the appropriate level.
• Undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management.
• Sales experience gained within a B2B environment – preferably working with Blue chip organisations and SME’s;
• Proactive and Results driven;
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Display drive, enthusiasm, commitment and tenacity;
• Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities with pace and deliver against a target;
• Focused with a real hunger to succeed;
• Extremely well organised, paying particular attention to detail;
• Positive approach to responsibilities;
• A team player who can also work on own initiative.
• An excellent communicator with both clients and team members
• IT literate