North West £20-30k Commercial
We are recruiting for an experienced Client Manager for our client who is offering a highly rewarding career within a unique and successful, Chartered Wealth Management Practice. You will have previous experience of working in a client management role for a professional organisation. As Client Manager you will be responsible for client management whilst managing your own team for a well established financial organisation.
The Client Manger primarily delivers high quality administrative support to our clients Financial Advisers. The objective is to deliver great service to every client all of the time whilst ensuring accuracy and compliance standards are maintained.
The key responsibilities include:-
- Managing a portfolio of the practice clients and working closely with your team of Advisers.
- Managing a team of Advisers.
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings and providing support to your Advisers.
- Processing new business and carrying out executive PA/administration tasks.
- Building relationships with clients, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintaining compliance and commercially focus.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:-
- Personal drive with a passion for personal development.
- Great work ethic.
- Excellent attitude at all times.
- Good organisational skills, a proven track record of delivery to targets and deadlines.
- Can demonstrate loyalty in employment.
- A great team player and a strategic thinker.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect effectively at all levels.
- A Degree or equivalent. Other qualifications will also be considered.
Our client believes in rewarding our people generously for loyalty, hard work and results with the following:-
- Excellent competitive basic salary PLUS a discretionary monthly bonus package linked to results and client service.
- Pension of up to 10% matching contributions after qualifying period of one year’s service.
- Death in Service after qualifying period of one year’s service.
- 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays (based on full time working hours).
- Longevity bonus for loyalty.
- Great incentive packages for amazing team events. For example, shopping trip with free spending money, VIP concert experience.
- OTE £28K – £40K