North West Negotiable Engineering
CNC Programmer is required to join our clients existing Machining Centre based at their head offices in Sandbach, Cheshire.
The successful candidate will have a good machining background with a bias on milling and drilling (ideally apprenticeship trained). You will have programming experience and at least two years experience of CNC machining tools (either in machining centres or CNC lathe). Familiarity with Fanuc and Siemans Machine Controller would be a distinct advantage.
Other essential skills we are looking for in the ideal candidate are:
· Ability to read and understand engineering drawings;
· Ability to use measuring equipment;
· Experience working within a fast paced engineering environment;
· Good communications skills at all levels;
· Works well under pressure;
· IT literate;
· Prepared to work shift rotas.
This role consists of a basic 38 hour working week (shift working may be required)