ChesterNorth Wales Negotiable Engineering
CNC Setter Operator – Salary Dependent on Experience
25 Days Holiday.
Double Day Shift (week rotation):
Morning shift: 6am-1.30pm
Afternoon shift: 1.15pm-9pm Monday – Thursday and 1.15pm-7.45pm Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced CNC Setter/Operators to join our global Precision Engineering & Manufacturing business who provide integrated manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence, Medical and other related industries.
We are continuing to grow and able to offer excellent career progression and training opportunities for the right candidates wishing to progress and further develop their career.
- To set up machines with maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for efficient cell production, to include the multi-manning of machines,
- Maintain all production paperwork to include MIPC Sheets / Synchro Sheets,
- Maintain gauging and measuring equipment currently held on the cell
- Maintain the Lean Manufacturing environment operating on the cell.
- Maintain all Health and Safety requirements,
Who are we looking for?
- Must be a time served CNC Setter Operator
- Multi skilled machinist skills and experience.
- Ideally have experience of machining centres such as Bridgeport Horizontal Machine Setter (Fanuc Control) and Bridgeport Vertical machining centres, 5 Axis, Hitachi Seiki, Mazak and Colchester Lathes.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
We are seeking a dynamic person with excellent communication skills and a good team player, with an abundance of common sense and a can-do attitude.
Highly focused with drive and enthusiasm to succeed. You must be highly motivated to work on your own initiative.