ChesterNorth Wales Negotiable Engineering
We have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Machining Team Leader to join our Company. We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual with proven leadership experience and CNC Machining knowledge.
Double Day Shift (week rotation):
Morning shift: 6am-1.30pm
Afternoon shift: 1.15pm-9pm Monday – Thursday and 1.15pm-7.45pm Friday
- Ensure the right manpower levels are in place to meet production targets.
- Train, Coach & Mentor new starters/ team members to ensure highest productivity and motivation
- Undertake performance reviews for reporting employees
- Actively seek to reduce scrap levels by continuous improvement
- Ensure Health & Safety of team members through PPE, safety equipment & safe systems of work are adhered to at all times
- Liaise with HSE reps/ Manager with regards to HSE updates/ compliance and conduct adhoc audits on HSE
- Ensure machinery is operated in accordance with set guidelines/ procedures and report machine issues
- Produce accurate information to Line Managers to ensure effective reporting
- Monitor and improve spindle up time
- Cascade objectives to team members to achieve maximum output
- Ensure accountability is cascaded down and use initiative to resolve issues
- Organise team effectively to ensure daily targets are met in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery
Ideally you will be educated to a relevant Level 3 Qualification in Mechanical Engineering / Craft Aprenticeship.
You must be highly motivated to work on your own initiative and enjoy a challenge.