Chester £15-20k Commercial
Our Client is one of the Uk’s market leaders in the provision of Communications and IT Solutions to SME and Blue Chip Business across the UK with a full range of solutions and services including mobile, digital and cloud based solutions. Due to continued growth and market penetration within these fields, they seek to add a talented Customer Service Advisor to their high quality CS Team.
The main purpose of the role is that of First Line Support for their customers
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide technical support to customers for Data Devices such as Smartphones, acting with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
• Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non technical issues
• Make calls to Networks to assist with queries
• Logging records of queries and the resolutions
• Create Distribution Lists and Sales Forms for equipment to be despatched
• Liaise with Accounts to check order payment methods
• Process Phone Care & Lease Care claims
• Check with Courier regarding queries on collections and deliveries with Courier Network
• Ensure all customer queries are prioritised and handled in the shortest time possible
• Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
• A thorough understanding of iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
• Willing to learn about different email infrastructures
• Strong Drive for Achievement, detail-orientated and organised
• Able to work independently and efficiently, to meet deadlines
• PC Literate
Salary is 18100 per Annum, with the hours of work Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:30 The role is full time and permanent and they seek to fill the role immediately…..