ChesterNorth Wales Negotiable Engineering
As Fabricator/Welder the main duties include:
* MIG welding working from jigs and fixtures;
* Ability to work from engineering drawings;
* Visual inspection of parts;
* Competent to work alone on ‘one off’ jobs and/or numerous parts;
* General housekeeping duties as required.
The role consists of a basic 38 hour working week (shift work will be required). Rates depending upon skills and experience.
* Ability to read and understanding engineering drawings;
* Experience working within a fast paced engineering environment;
* Good communications skills at all levels;
* Works well under pressure;
* IT literate;
* Flexible in their approach and attitude.
* TIG experience.