North West £20-30k Commercial
Our client is looking for an experienced Fee Earner to join their team based on the Wirral. As a Fee Earner you will have proven experience within leasehold property. You will be working directly to the partners and responsible for your own case-load. Due to the nature of the role it is essential you have current experience of working as a Fee Earner.
Purpose of post
To act for clients on behalf of the Partnership and in a fee-earning capacity.
- Head up either a team of 2 or 3 (depending upon level of case-load and responsibilities) with 1 or 2 Conveyancing Assistants
- Deal with all aspects of a Conveyancing transaction and delegate accordingly to their Assistant(s)
- Deal with a mixed case-load of Freehold/Leasehold/New Build/Share Ownership/Help to Buy sale and purchase transactions.
- Provide a high quality of service and work.
- Ensure that matters for which responsible are run efficiently.
- Carry out invoicing and credit control on matters for which has responsibility.
- Act honestly and diligently and at all times abide by the relevant professional codes of conduct that may from time to time be in force.
Pay: Negotiable DOE.
Hours of work: 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and other hours as may be needed stay up to date with case-load.
Holiday entitlement: Four weeks paid holiday per year [exclusive of bank holidays]