North West Negotiable Commercial
Our client is a leading provider of innovative care solutions and employ in excess of 300 carers and Personal Assistants across the North West. They are looking to recruit a forward thinking Finance Officer for their office based in Northwich. As Finance Officer you will be experienced either by experience or qualifications and have the desire to work for an organisation that makes a difference to the community. Our client is looking for a person who can show commitment and care about their work, have attention to detail, the ability to follow instructions and where necessary use their own initiative. As Finance Officer and a member of the finance team you will also support with customer relations, so, it is vital that you demonstrate excellent customer services skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation whereby you cant make a genuine difference to peoples lives. The salary on offer is dependant on experience and offers flexible working hours between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Main responsibilities and duties:
• Updating and maintaining accounting ledgers, processing supplier invoices and journals and other records.
• Detailing financial transactions which will include banking, bank reconciliations, purchase orders, invoices, staff expenses, journals and petty cash
• Ensuring all invoices are raised and processed on time as required
• To review age debtors and chase on a regular basis
• Prepare monthly invoices for payment
• Keep up to date the Asset Register
• Administration for the financial monitoring of specific projects
• To work with the Finance Manager and Finance Director to set up systems to ensure the correct governance of the finances of the organisation
• Liaise with the Finance Manager and Finance Director on an ongoing basis
• To ensure contracts and schedules are in place for all managed accounts
• To analyse income and expenditure on individual accounts to flag potential concerns in line with the contracts and schedules
Required skills and experience;
It is essential you have finance experience either by qualification or experience
You will have experience of using accounts software, preferably Sage 50 and advanced working knowledge of Excel
You will be organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
Strong attention to detail is essential
Ability to communicate both written and verbally
A team player with the desire to go above and beyond to support your colleagues
Strong client relationship skills