ChesterNorth West £16,000 Hospitality
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic hotel in Chester. We are currently recruiting for a Goods Receiver to join the kitchen team.
Goods Receiver Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- ·Checking quality and quantity of all food, beverage, and general supplies delivered to the restaurant.
- ·Spot check of food items to ensure correct weights and temperatures,
- ·To maintain and keep on file records in line with HACCP safety requirements.
- ·Timely delivery and distribution of goods to the correct storage areas including first in first out process for stock rotation.
- ·Contacting suppliers with regards incorrect or poor-quality deliveries and ensuring goods returned.
- ·Maintain cleanliness of goods receiving area and relevant food stores.
- ·Recording of fridge temperatures in all kitchen areas.
- ·Matching delivery notes to invoices and input of goods invoices when required.
- ·Maintaining positive relationships with suppliers.
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious, global brand with a family culture. If you would like to join our amazing team, please send your CV today.