Chester £20-25k Commercial
VEHICLE ASSESSOR/ ESTIMATOR
Overview of role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and professional Vehicle Assessor/ Estimator to carry out assessments of vehicles on line, observe the condition and damage images then produce accurate repair costings using the latest IT technology and package on the market.
Working closely with Used Car Sales team within a great Sales environment
Duties and Responsibilities
* Using vehicle imagery provided, prepare estimates and to accurately record within the system.
* To communicate effectively with the management team and our major clients.
* Identify the correct prescribed repair method.
* To prepare computerised and manual estimates.
* To keep all records up to date in the system for reporting purposes.
* A proven, successful track record of vehicle damage assessing.
* You will have vehicle technical knowledge and understanding of how to identify vehicle defects.
* Knowledge of repair methods and repair times (Thatcham, Audatex etc.).
* Excellent client skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Experience within a vehicle damage assessing role.
* Experience dealing with clients and senior management teams.
* Experience Presenting to Customers.
* ATA Qualified would be advantageous although training can be given.