Birkenhead £20-25k Sales & Marketing
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Start Date: ASAP
To provide a comprehensive design service and marketing support to the sales and marketing teams. Working with the Senior Graphic Designer to produce high quality marketing material, associated design work and document control process, within agreed standards and timescales and to protect and maintain the brand.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Senior Graphic Designer to develop and produce innovative design work for company initiatives within timescales and quality standards agreed for a range of media.
- Design e-marketing campaigns relevant to target audience / sector.
- To provide creative input to the marketing team and Senior Graphic Designer.
- Ensure that documents and print process are managed professionally, in accordance with agreed process and all timescales are met, using agreed external suppliers where appropriate.
- To complete/update key business documentation including, but not limited to, forms, policies, certificates, business cards and letters in line with business requirements.
- Working with the Senior Graphic Designer to provide comprehensive marketing support, helping to develop initiatives and incentives, in order to ultimately secure new business.
- Assist in the planning and implementing of sales and marketing plans and initiatives for the company as directed by line manager.
- Design, develop and maintenance of company websites and research and incorporate new technologies and methods.
- To take ownership of Events and/or Exhibitions liaising with team members and vendors to raise brand awareness in line with company objectives.
- To work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer on print sourcing, management and approval of supply chain
Experience / Skills
- In depth knowledge and experience of graphic design.
- Marketing knowledge and experience, preferably within an FCA regulated industry.
- Knowledge of print production (inc digital production) and management.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Ability to use page layout programmes including InDesign and Quark.
- Development of concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustration, company logo and websites.
- A clear understanding of Web design and development.
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and deliver to tight timescales.
- Ability to motivate self and influence others in best practice.
- Ability to articulate ideas and concepts.
- Excellent customer service.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in working in a business environment.