North West £35-45k Sales & Marketing
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Key Account Manager to manage and grow relationships across a range of existing customer accounts whilst also targeting and winning other key new business prospects across the UK.
Candidate to be based in the North West of England and covering key clients across the country
A market leading manufacturer of premium quality exterior products
- Retail: Shopping Centres, DIY Stores, Builders Merchants, Food Retailers, Non Food Retailers and Garden Centres.
- Leisure: Holiday Parks, Cinemas, Zoos, Museums, Leisure Clubs, Tourist Attractions, Gambling Establishments
- Petrol: Petrol Forecourt Operators and Contracts
- Fast Food: McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC
- Experience in a similar Business Development or Account Management role is essential.
- Experience managing key accounts in any of the stated market sectors would be an advantage but by no means essential
- The client manufacture a high quality range of products, so experience demonstrating premium products customers/prospects is highly desirable.
- An naturally inquisitive nature in order to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions.
- A conceptual ability to understand a clients business and assist in developing new concepts and bringing new products to market
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Formally sales trained with good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- £9,400 p.a. bonus subject to sales performance.
- Hyundai i40 Estate/Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (or equivalent)
- All out-of-pocket expenses.
- Mobile phone (provided for all business calls).
- Lunch allowance – £3.00 per day.
- Private Medical Care (after a min. of 12 months)
- Pension – Auto Enrolment Pension (NEST) within 3 months of commencing employment. Opportunity to join Company Final Salary Pension (after a minimum 2 years service).
- 33 days holiday per annum including public holidays.